datestampMay 31, 2010

For the teachers

One of these years, I am determined to have all my kids' teacher gifts ready before the last day of school.  This year school got out a week earlier than usual so it was a bit hectic trying to fit in all the end of year parties, field days, and presentations.  By the time all that was done, it was the last day and I was caught yet again empty-handed and unprepared.  Lucky for me, I have a good friend and neighbor who is always on top of things like this.  She sent me a great link to a blog named eighteen25.  I know there are a lot of great sites out there with good ideas but I love that they offer printables so that I can pass them off as my own......it is something I seem to excel at.  I mean, why try to come up with something original when someone else has already gone to the work of doing it and sharing it with the world??

Here are the ones I ended up using:


I bought the glass jars at Wal-Mart and then just printed out the labels and used glue dots to secure them.


 I filled up these colorful bags and a few cellophane bags with wrapped gumballs/starburst for the peripherals........you know, the gym/art/music/library teachers, bus drivers, and other people who work with my kids.  

So thank you ladies at eighteen25....you saved all our teachers from getting gift cards without anything pretty to go with them!  I am sure I will be stopping by more often to "borrow" some more of their good ideas!

No comments: